The combination of wine and gastronomy will immerse you in a unique experience during which you will discover our wine philosophy and taste a menu specially elaborated for one of the most prestigious restaurants of the province of Valladolid.
1. Guided tour of the winery with a welcome in the old manor house of the XVII century and tour of the modern facilities and underground galleries of the XVII century.
2. Wine tasting accompanied by a selection of local cheeses
3. Menu pairing in the Restaurant La Botica (Star Michelin) with our wine Campo Eliseo
TAKE INTO ACCOUNT:
- This program can be share on the morning or afternoon with lunch or dinner (contact us)
- Transport is not included
- We recommend the use of covered clothes for the visit of the underground cellars
Presence of many staircases (underground cellars) visits unsuitable for people with reduced mobility.
Set off on a voyage of discovery to the heart of Spanish history, to explore its culture, landscapes and wines. We offer a superb range of activities based around the wines, terroir and natural setting of the Campo Eliseo winery. Tours begin with a visit of the historic manor house and its underground cellars, including explanations about the grape-growing and winemaking process.
An exclusive tour giving you an in-depth understanding of how the winery operates.