Union between tradition and innovation for the elaboration of high end white wines, we dive into our bodega's history.
1. Welcoming in the XVIIIth century's ancestral home
2. Guided tour of the modern bodega : cold storage, sorting table and first transformation
3. Guided tour of our underground cellars used for the winemaking and the ageing.
4. Tasting of our wines inside the house or in our gardens (depending on the weather conditions)
1h30 - 2h
Hours available: (12h, 17h)
TAKE INTO ACCOUNT:
- We recommend the use of covered clothes for the visit of the underground cellars
- In case of impossibility, events, cancellation, please notify the bodega
Set off on a voyage of discovery to the heart of Spanish history, to explore its culture, landscapes and wines. We offer a superb range of activities based around the wines, terroir and natural setting of the Campo Eliseo winery. Tours begin with a visit of the historic manor house and its underground cellars, including explanations about the grape-growing and winemaking process.
An exclusive tour giving you an in-depth understanding of how the winery operates.