In the 1990s, François Lurton discovered in DO Rueda a terroir and a climate capable to offer exceptional grapes. We will tell you the particularity of these grapes and how we transform these reasons into great white wines.
1. Visit the vineyard through the Camino del Puerto to discover the daily work of the winemaker
2. Welcome in the ancestral house of the XVIIIth century
3. Guided tour of the modern bodega: cold room, sorting table and first processing
4. Guided tour of the underground cellars where we proceed to winemaking and breeding
5. Tasting of our wines inside the house or in our gardens (depending on the weather conditions)
Duration : 2:30h
Hours available: (11h15, 16h15)
TAKE INTO ACCOUNT:
- Transport is not included
- We recommend the use of covered clothes for the visit of the underground cellars
- In case of impossibility, events, cancellation, please notify the bodega
Set off on a voyage of discovery to the heart of Spanish history, to explore its culture, landscapes and wines. We offer a superb range of activities based around the wines, terroir and natural setting of the Campo Eliseo winery. Tours begin with a visit of the historic manor house and its underground cellars, including explanations about the grape-growing and winemaking process.
An exclusive tour giving you an in-depth understanding of how the winery operates.