With the arrival of spring, the vineyard offers a rich landscape that will change over the months until the harvest season. Indigenous animals and plants coexist and create a breathtaking natural spectacle together.
1. Itinerary through the vineyards and pine forests, accompanied by an expert guide who will teach us how to interpret flora and fauna in Castilian soil
2. Discovery of Campo Eliseo and welcome in the ancestral house of the XVIIIth century
3. Visit of the modern bodega: cold room, sorting table and first transformation
4. Guided tour of the underground cellars where we proceed to the vinification and breeding of wine
5. Wine tasting served with cheese and Iberian ham
Duration : 4:00h
TAKE INTO ACCOUNT:
- Transport is not included
- Activity depends on climate
- We recommend the use of covered clothes for the visit of the underground cellars
Offer available from 6 people
Set off on a voyage of discovery to the heart of Spanish history, to explore its culture, landscapes and wines. We offer a superb range of activities based around the wines, terroir and natural setting of the Campo Eliseo winery. Tours begin with a visit of the historic manor house and its underground cellars, including explanations about the grape-growing and winemaking process.
An exclusive tour giving you an in-depth understanding of how the winery operates.