Specially designed for lovers of the world of wine, colors, aromas and flavors. This experience will allow you to discover each of the great wines of the François Lurton winery family. You will be able to choose two options: our special selection of wines developed in DO Rueda and DO Toro territories or our international selection with a wine from each of the bodegas Lurton: Spain (DO Rueda and DO Toro), Argentina, Chile and France.
1. Welcome to the ancestral home of the 18th century
2. Visit of the modern bodega: cold room, sorting table and first transformation
3. Guided tour of the underground cellars where we proceed to winemaking and breeding
4. Tasting of five wines (according to selection), accompanied by cheese and Iberian ham
Duration : 2h15
Hours available: (12h, 17h)
TAKE INTO ACCOUNT:
- Minimum of 4 persons
- We recommend the use of covered clothes for the visit of the underground cellars
- In case of impossibility, events, cancellation, please notify the bodega
Offer available from 4 people
Set off on a voyage of discovery to the heart of Spanish history, to explore its culture, landscapes and wines. We offer a superb range of activities based around the wines, terroir and natural setting of the Campo Eliseo winery. Tours begin with a visit of the historic manor house and its underground cellars, including explanations about the grape-growing and winemaking process.
An exclusive tour giving you an in-depth understanding of how the winery operates.